Setting up a tourism company in Qatar
Here are the steps to follow to set up a tourism company in Qatar.
- Submit a request along with a business proposition to be exempted from local partnership to the Investment Promotion Department at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- Obtain a clearance from the licensing department at the Qatar Tourism Authority.
- Fill and certify the establishment contract form at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- Apply for a commercial registration at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- Obtain a commercial permit from the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Agriculture.
- Obtain a commercial registration number from the immigration office at the Ministry of Interior.