Setting up a company for Government contracts
Here are the steps to follow:
- Submit a request to be exempted from local partnership to the Investment Promotion Department at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce, along with arabic translated certified copies of the following:
- The signed contract between the applicant (the foreign firm) and the government agency.
- A certificate or memorandum of association of the foreign firm.
- A certified copy of the power of attorney for the nominated director in Qatar.
- Apply for a commercial registration at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- Obtain a commercial permit from the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Agriculture.
- Obtain a commercial registration number from the immigration office at the Ministry of Interior.