Setting up a Healthcare institution in Qatar
Here are the steps to follow to set up a Healthcare institution in Qatar.
- Apply for a license to the Department of Medical Licensing at the National Health Authority.
- Submit a request to be exempted from local partnership to the Investment Promotion Department at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- Fill and certify the establishment contract form at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- For a full service healthcare institution, apply for a commercial registration at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- Obtain a commercial permit from the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Agriculture.
- Obtain a commercial registration number from the immigration office at the Ministry of Interior.