Our responsibility for the continued success of our clients and of our own business is of great importance to us.
However, as leaders in the profession, we are very much aware of the need for ethical probity. We make great efforts to maintain our independence and monitor any possible conflict of interest. As a result, we have implemented a system of both national and international quality controls covering all the various entities in our organization.
This quality control system is based upon certain criteria which are linked to audit quality and encompass the following themes:
- Respect for international accounting standards (IAS)
- Respect for ethical rules
- Ability and skill of colleagues
- Execution and supervision of projects
- Accepting and carrying out mandates
- Technical consulting
- Independent review
- Quality Control